Plumbing JLC Prep Course & Exam
Are you ready to take the Journey Level Certification Exam?
Now's your chance!
The PHCC of San Diego has re-opened its Mira Mesa facility for small classes and has set aside THREE SATURDAYS in July to host the Plumbing Jouney Level Certification (JLC) Prep Course and Exam.
Prep Class #1: Saturday July 11 9:00AM-3:00PM
Prep Class #2: Saturday July 18 9:00AM-3:00PM
Exam: Saturday July 25, 9:00AM-12:00PM
Location: PHCC San Diego Facility | 9920 Scripps Lake Dr #102, San Diego, CA 92131
About the PHCC Plumbing Journey Level Certification Exam:
The JLC Exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions, 25 questions on drain-waste-vent sizing, 25 questions on water sizing, and 25 questions on gas sizing. Exam must be completed within 3 hours. Receiving the certification requires a 60% passing grade on each of the three sections and an 70% overall score. Not achieving these metrics requires retesting of the entire exam.
Exam Qualifications - submit the following:
- Proof of 4-years experience for the journey level plumber. Experience must be gained under the employment of a licensed plumbing contractor.
- Written documentation from current employer describing duties performed, dates employed, be on company letterhead and be notarized.
- Four years of W-2 forms.
- A digital photo (head shot against a neutral background, i.e. white wall, similar to driver’s license).
- Click here for more information about test and qualifications or contact the PHCC of California at 916.725.7390.
Course Fees - includes Exam Fee!
* The fees listed above include the PHCC Of California Exam Fee and (2) days of exam preparation.
Got Questions? We have answers. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the following numbers during regular office hours:
Training Dept: 858.400.8983
After Hours & Remote: 619.727.7897